The rapid advancement of technology is pushing companies to evaluate their products and methods of operation in order to replace them […]By Aayush
If you are an Internet marketing user, then you might have known about long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords for SEO have several benefits. Long-tail keywords are the favorite choice among new webmasters. It is the incredible, easiest, and fastest way to increase search traffic for the site. One can get easy rankings as competition is low and page optimization becomes also easy for long-tail keywords. But before moving further let’s talk about,
Long-tail keywords are those 3 and 4 keyword phrases that are very, very specific to whatever you are selling.
Let’s see some examples of Long Tail Keywords
- Digital Storm Hailstorm II Gaming PC
- Bose SoundDock Series III Digital Music System
- 20-inch LED Desktop
For example, if you are selling green widgets, your long tail keywords might be “buy green widgets online”, “green widgets for sale”, or “where to buy green widgets”.
What are Long Tail Keywords for SEO?
A long-tail keyword is a mixture of three to six words that are precise and related to the business product. In very easy language, any broad keyword that describes the characteristics of your business product like its model no, price range, id no, or any other characteristics.
Long tail keywords are great for SEO because they allow you to target a very specific audience. This means that you can get higher rankings in the search engines, and ultimately drive more traffic to your website.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using long tail keywords for SEO:
1. Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your product or service.
2. Use keyword research tools to find long tail keywords that are relevant to your business.
3. Use long tail keywords throughout your website, including in the title, meta tags, and content.
4. Monitor your rankings in the search engines to ensure that your keywords are working for you.
5. Adjust your keyword strategy as needed to keep your website ranking high in the search engines.
Benefits of Long Tail Keywords for SEO
- While using them as keywords, you can get easy search engine rankings as they are less targeted by other users.
- User Intent (i.e. user intent is much broader and clear).
- Their presence in the keyword database is low as search volume is very minimal.
- Can boost conversion.
- Result Relevancy
Procedure to Search Long Tail Keywords for Your SEO Campaign
- Go to a dealer or business shop and either ask the main dealer or customers to suggest related keywords which generally use amongst users.
- Try to look into your competitor keywords and then frame your keywords.
- Go to your log files and explore what are the keywords which are getting traffic to your site and then frame your long keyword according to them.
- Check keyword relevancy, competition, and genericness.
- Look for a keyword that suits your website theme and its pages most.
Long-tail keyphrases are a vital portion of any SEO strategy and can result in better search engine rankings. If you are lacking long-tail key phrases, you’re missing out on an opportunity to drive more traffic to your internet site. Check out our services for optimizing your website for search engines today.