What is Long Tail Keywords for SEO ?
A long tail keyword is a mixture of three to six words that are precise and related to the business product. In very easy language, any broad keyword that describes the characteristics of your business product like its model no, price range, id no or any other characteristics.
Let’s see some example of Long Tail Keywords
- Digital Storm Hailstorm II Gaming PC
- Bose Soundock Series III Digital Music System
- 20-inch LED Desktop
Benefits of Long Tail Keywords for SEO
- While using them as keyword, you can get easy search engine rankings as they are less targeted by other users.
- User Intent (i.e. user intent is much broader and clear).
- Their presence in keyword database is low as search volume is very minimal.
- Can boost conversion.
- Result Relevancy
Procedure to Search Long Tail Keywords for your SEO Campaign
- Go to dealer or business shop and either ask main dealer or customers to suggest related keywords which generally use amongst users.
- Try to look into your competitor keywords and then frame yours one in efficient manner.
- Go to your log files and explore what are the keywords which are getting traffic to ur site and then frame your long keyword according to them.
- Check keyword relevancy, competition, genericness.
- Look for keyword that suits to yours website theme and its pages most.
For those who are newbie to internet marketing and SEO field. Go for Long tail query instead of Short one. Try to get traffic first rather than bulk work to get rankings of tough keywords.