SEO Tips for Prestashop Online Stores
If you own a PrestaShop online store and you want to well facilitate your customers then you should have to keep practicing various good strategies of Search Engine Optimization – SEO. Give a kick start to your PrestaShop online business through the below mentioned SEO tips for your e-commerce store and all this tips implemented in practice will give your store quality site traffic, high search engine ranking, competitive advantage in the industry, increased sales and profit and high Return On Investment i.e. ROI.
The below mentioned tips will come handy while managing the SEO of your PrestaShop store.
1. Meta Description and Title must be relevant and unique– It is very important have relevant and unique tags for your online web store and while deciding on the title and description, it must accurately describe your service and products.
2. Avoid the Duplication of Content– As you must know day by day, the search engines are getting smarter and smarter in understanding things like content. So, it is advisable not to copy and paste any type of description and URL from other website. You must always use relevant keywords for your product pages to get good ranking on the search engine. The content has always been the king for search engines, so always use unique and quality content to attract search engines and increase website traffic.
3. Avoid URL Duplication to Stay Safe From Penalization– It is imperative to use one URL for the homepage of your online store because when search engine crawler crawls the URL of your site and if it finds a duplicate URL too then it might negatively mark both the URL’s of your website.
4. XML Site map in Google– XML site map contains all the URLs of your website and you can define the priority of every web page. The major reason of submitting your website is to gain more visibility on all the search engines. Usually, the search engines take 1 week to 1 month to index your pages to give better ranking for your website.
5. No Broken links – For proper SEO it is important to detect and eliminate broken or dead links on your website. You can make use of certain tools (like Google Webmaster tool) rather than doing it manually and can enhance or generate quality traffic for your online store.