In the SEO world, topical authority is becoming increasingly important. But what exactly is it? And how can you ensure that […]By Aayush
The person who is working in the SEO field or web development all know very well about Google Analytics and what is the usage of Google Analytics but today we are going to discuss with you the Omniture SiteCatalyst which is mostly similar to Google Analytics and it can help you to get all the information about your site which you get from the Google Analytics.
What is Omniture SiteCatalyst?
Omniture is a marketing and web analytics company which have offices worldwide. SiteCatalyst is Omniture’s flagship software as a service application that offers web analytics the same as the Google Analytics tool. It is used to track the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
One of the most important reasons for using the Omniture SiteCatalyst companies are using is that it is very good to track the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns. Basically, many website owners are spending money or doing more efforts to drive traffic to their websites. Technically when we classify a SiteCatalyst variable then we are establishing a relation between the variable and Metadata that is related to that variable. Classifications are a very important thing and it is very good to drive traffic to their site. Most people are using tracking codes to drive traffic on their sites.
Omniture SiteCatalyst v/s Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is very simple to install whereas for the Omniture SiteCatalyst you need high-level efforts.
- Omniture has very less data latency up to 15 minutes whereas in Google analytics it is up to 24 hours.
- Google Analytics cannot import data whereas it is possible in the Omniture.
- User levels are limited in Google Analytics whereas it is unlimited in Omniture.
- Custom variable levels will be up to 50 only whereas in Omniture up to 75 max.
- It is free of cost whereas you need to spend some money to use Omniture.
- In Goggle analytics, we schedule the reports but we cannot bookmark them Omniture provides us the facility to schedule, bookmark, and added to dashboards.
- Google Analytics sets variables by integrating with third-party shopping carts whereas in Omniture default shopping cart variables are available.
Google Analytics and Omniture SiteCatalyst are both popular web analytics tools used to track website traffic and measure marketing performance. They both have their pros and cons, but which one is the best for your business? Google Analytics is a free tool that most businesses use because it’s easy to set up and provides a lot of valuable data. However, it can be a little basic for some businesses that need more sophisticated data tracking.
Omniture SiteCatalyst is a paid tool that provides more detailed data than Google Analytics. It’s also more difficult to set up, so it may not be the best option for small businesses. But for larger businesses who need more in-depth data tracking, Omniture SiteCatalyst is the best option.