It is known fact that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an ever changing phenomenon and we will mark the start of another era for SEO. There have been some dramatic changes in this year and the next year also promises to bring more possibilities for every website. So the time has come to discuss about the SEO Tips, Trends and Techniques because the way people search is changing because keyword based search is moving towards semantic search. The more intelligent the search engine algorithm becomes, the more likely they are to provide the correct page to the correct user in the correct location at the correct time.
Have a look on the below mentioned latest SEO tips, Trends and Techniques:-
- Focus on content, not keywords– Keywords alone are no longer going to carry your SEO strategy, so spend less time stuffing keywords into content and more time writing content that people will find useful and interesting.
- Mobile websites and mobile searching– Mobile search is also a key change in the Hummingbird algorithm and is one to keep your eyes on. Hummingbird was Google’s response to the increase in mobile Internet use and search results will now take ASR and voice search into consideration.
- Let social media work for you– It can definitely help drive more traffic to your site, get people to comment on your blog and generate more links to your content, all of which help your SEO.
- Set up Google Authorship– This New Year set up Google Authorship for your blog posts because this shows the world that you are the owner of your blog articles.
- Guest blogging– Guest blogging is considered to be one of the most effective SEO Techniques. It is a great way to build quality in-bound links, build your brand and gain relevant traffic to your site. Be careful when using great blogging as part of your SEO campaign, what you say and where you say it has a large impact on your rankings.
So, I hope the above mentioned SEO tips, Trends and Techniques will surely help your business to grow in future.