Decoupling the front end (the storefront) and back end (the eCommerce functionalities) is the essence of headless commerce. You have complete […]By Aayush
When redesigning a website it is essential to consider the aspects of technology and contents that have an effect on Search engine Optimization. We discuss, some important particulars to remember while redesigning the site.
Here are some SEO tips for Website Redesign in 2021:
- As a call to action proves a great value in SEO, it is important to create an expectation for the user to follow. Links pertaining to CTA should be made more descriptive and luring, to lead the visitor to opt for the instruction. Avoiding repeating CTA’s on the website homepage is advisable generally, the homepage holds the links to the most important content. Using descriptive links can help visitors be more informed about the content behind the link.
- Providing links on the homepage can help, however, it is not wise over linking the content. Any content on the website should preferably be accessible with three clicks from the homepage. When Google bot indexes the content of the website it evaluates the crawl ability present in the website and using more links to direct towards the content is not going to support the cause.
- Check header tags to one per page and frame it in the most related phrase addressing the user’s query. Research the potential query that an average user can come up with and name the header tag that is both suitable for relating to the content on the page and to the user’s query.
- Using hand-corrected sitemaps can improve the chances of using more descriptive words and phrases. This becomes especially helpful when associating with Multinational websites that use long words.
- PDF usage in the website content can improve your SEO. Usually, search engines do not direct the visitors towards the content page having PDF integrated into it as they contain rich information. You can boost the search rankings by directing the visitor directly toward the website page having PDF.
- Analyze the website pages that reflect traffic before making changes. Redesigning the website includes arranging the information and in particular, information that is important in boosting your business and traffic-yielding pages.
- If you develop a new platform say a forum or a blog that is informative to the business especially, then make sure to add it to the primary domain as it will help in increasing the benefit of the SEO value of your primary domain.
- A well-responsive website will have a positive result in the search rankings. Visitors use a variety of devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops to connect to your website. In this case, it should be compatible and user-friendly.
- Make sure to index your current website before redesigning the site. It is important to clean up existing issues on your site.
Following the above strategies will definitely give you an advantageous grab over SEO and improve the search ranking of your website.