Have a look on the following Free local SEO Tools for 2014:-
- Whitespark– An excellent tool to find local citations of your business on the web. Requires a quick sign up to create a free account, which allows up to three searches a day.
- Brightlocal.com– Local search rank checker- During your 30-day free trial, BrightLocal will track key search terms across localized search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing and as well as show how your keywords are performing in Google blended searches.
- GeoRanker– GeoRanker utilizes IP based technology to show you where you rank for specific search terms in over 2,000 cities worldwide. This is valuable information if you have multiple locations, are trying to target specific markets for your products or services.
- UpCity Free website Analyzer– UpCity is a tool that provides clean, easy to understand report cards for search terms in Google. This free tool allows you to enter your most important key term, your location, and then displays a visual representation of your score.
- LocalVox (Local SEO Tool)– LocalVox.com allows you to enter your website URL and then it reports which local business directories and search engines you appear, coupled with information about those listings. You can see all of your published addresses in one place, making sure visitors can easily find you.
- Google mobile– Another Google tool, this site tester may not seem like a local search engine tool, but in the end, if a potential customer is using a mobile device to look for stores near them, your website needs to be prepared to deal with mobile browsers. This tool allows you to see your website as a visitor on a mobile device does.
- GetListed.org– GetListed.org checks the major local search directories, verifies you’re listed, and makes it easy to fix issues, and claim listings of your business that you haven’t yet.
So, the above mentioned free local SEO Tools for 2014 can help you enhance the performance of your website on various popular search engines.